Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Has communication become impersonal with teens?




I do think that communication has gotten impersonal , because you cant go anywhere and not see a group of people on there phone while hanging out with each other. The communication level has gone down sense cell phones have been created and it allowed kids my age to grow up to text. Not talking on the phone gets more and more common , some people have gotten rid of there home phone all together and the only way you can get a hold of them is text because they wont answer their phone. If you ask me the main reason I think sell phones are useful is if you child stays after school and or walk home , so just in case the need to call 911 and to let their parents they got home. In closing I think communication has gone down and became impersonal.

1 comment:

  1. You have an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete